1314 Grants Mill Way, Irondale, AL 35210
Mon: 7:00am-6:00pmTues: 7:00am-6:00pmWed: 7:00am-6:00pmThur: 7:00am-6:00pmFri: 7:00am-6:00pmSat: 8:00am-4:00pmSun: Closed
Remote shopping, test-drives and
service pick-up & delivery
Our service center is open, and we’ve made several adjustments to our operations to meet your needs in a manner that helps ensure the safety of our customers and employees.
We encourage you to take advantage of these services:
- Drop box for keys to reduce social contact
- Keys placed in protective sleeves to minimize handling and surface contact
- Video-based walk-arounds of your vehicles
to make service recommendations
- Full wipe-down and disinfection of any touched surfaces of your vehicle
- Home pick-up and delivery of your vehicle upon request
- Delivery of parts to your home at no charge
- Online billing to make payment with ease
Audi Genuine Batteries.
The right battery for your Audi.
At Audi Birmingham, we can install the Audi Genuine Battery that meets the specific requirements of your Audi model. And it comes with these important benefits:
- Installed by technicians certified by the Audi Academy
- Engineered to help meet high levels of performance and reliability
- Manufactured to the same high standards as the original batteries in new Audi vehicles
- Backed by an Audi limited warranty 1
So schedule service online or call us at (205) 413-8799 today, and let us test your battery and charging system for peace of mind.
LIFE IS IN THE DETAILS.
1 Four-year parts and labor warranty with installation. Four-year parts warranty on over-the-counter purchase, must be utilized in an Audi vehicle. If a battery is replaced under warranty at no charge to the customer, the newly replaced battery will receive the remainder of the original warranty. Audi highly recommends a charging and electrical system inspection to help ensure proper charging and operation of the replacement battery. See dealer for details.